Do you want to obtain a green card through marriage or other relationship to a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident?
Are you a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident who wants to sponsor your spouse or other family members for a green card?
Do you want someone to take care of all the details so you will not have to worry about delays or denials?
If yes, let us help you with all the immigration paperwork so you will not have to be separated from your loved ones. If you want to easily secure a green card for you or your family member to secure your future together and maintain your family unity, you are in the right place. We have helped thousands of people to secure green cards through family relationships and united their families in the United States.
Although more than 40% of immigration cases are delayed or denied, we have one of the highest approval rates in the industry, with very few cases that have been denied by USCIS. Family sponsorship is a complicated process that requires highly trained and knowledgeable legal counsel, because the immigration services are always looking for fraud and inconsistencies in the application. With more than 5 years of immigration law experience, we have developed an expertise in this area. We have a fantastic track record in obtaining the best results for our clients, and you can depend on us.
Three Things You Should Know About Permanent Residency:
- Permanent Residency (often referred to as a “green card”) is a status conferred on certain foreign nationals that allows them to live in the United States indefinitely. Permanent residency also entitles a foreign national to work in the United States and to travel in and out of the United States without seeking additional visas or permissions. The status is “permanent” in the sense that the status does not expire and can only be taken away through a formal process, based on certain types of affirmative misconduct such as immigration fraud or serious criminal convictions.
- Permanent residency usually is granted based on a petition filed by an immediate family member who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Permanent residency is also granted on certain humanitarian bases, such as having been approved for political asylum.
- Because a person can become an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen by marrying one, there is a lot of marriage fraud in the immigration system. In order to be granted permanent residency, the foreign national must demonstrate that the marriage is bona fide, meaning that it was not entered into for the sole purpose of obtaining immigration status. USCIS will scrutinize marriage cases for fraud, so the marriage must be well documented. The government can impose serious criminal and immigration penalties for marriage fraud.
How I CAN Help You
My team and I will help you prepare for the future and advise you on the best ways to meet all your goals, and reduce your anxiety and time of separation from your loved ones. When you consult with me, I will listen to your specific needs and design the best strategy for obtaining your permanent residence.
Filing incomplete applications or filing with errors or inconsistencies will get your application delayed or denied. This can, in turn, affect your family unity and entire future. It is therefore important for you to have a good immigration lawyer on your side who will create customized immigration solutions to best suit your needs.
If you are required to attend an interview on your applications, I will prepare you for the interview so that there are no surprises. I have attended numerous immigration interviews and know exactly what to expect.
If you are looking for an immigration lawyer that will provide to you quality representation and will keep you well-informed throughout the process, call us today. Our Team will help you take care of all the paperwork so you can focus on the things that are important to you. Our team has a variety of resources we can use to move the case forward. If your case is erroneously denied, we can pursue an appeal or explore other options for obtaining the successful result you are seeking. We have helped numerous individuals secure their green cards and we will work hard to help you obtain the best results for your situation. Call our office today to discuss your options for obtaining permanent residence in the United States.
Our Individual Green Card Services
Our team can assist you with the following services related to obtaining permanent residence:
- Family-based I-130 petitions filed by a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident for relative who is not a U.S. citizen
- Adjustment of status in the United States (I-485)
- Adjustment of Status interviews
- Consular processing abroad
- I-751 Removal of conditions
- I-601 waivers for unlawful presence, fraud, or criminal grounds
- I-601A stateside waivers for unlawful presence
- Derivative or following-to-join applications
- Asylum-based adjustment of status
- Retention of priority date
- Appeals from denial of immigrant visa petitions or adjustment of status
Contact the Law Office of Melissa Anderson
Call our Nashville office 615-750-5886 or 615-925-2041 or send us an email to schedule a consultation with our team.