Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you are non-documented and facing criminal charges it can be stressful for you and your family especially in these new and uncertain times. The Law Office of Melissa Anderson can help with the following criminal charges:
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
• No Driver’s License; Suspended/Revoked License
• Drug Possession
• Domestic Violence
• Violation of Orders of Protection
The Law Office of Melissa Anderson takes the time to review all pertinent information too either disprove the case against you or to do everything possible to reduce the charge’s so they will not have any long lasting immigration consequences.
You need to be Advised of all potential Immigration Consequences
Immigration consequences that arise as a result of criminal charges can be complex to put it mildly. You need to have an attorney that is knowledgeable in how certain criminal crimes may and will affect your current and potential immigration efforts.
The Law Office of Melissa Anderson is well versed in explaining immigration consequences in respect to the criminal charges you are facing and advising you accordingly. We are able to advise you on the following:
• Deportability and admissibility
• Ice detainers and Detention after the criminal case is over
• What your defenses you can present in immigration court
• Whether your attorney properly advised you about immigration consequences and what you can do about it. Sometimes you must act very quickly to undo what an uninformed attorney guides you to do without having all the facts. We are happy to help.
Contact the Law Office of Melissa Anderson
Call our Nashville office 615-750-5886 or 615-925-2041 or send us an email to schedule a consultation with our team.